Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Comic Update and page one internship


Quick update: Kinda neglecting the blogging lately, I'm really under the pump at the moment. Basically, story one is done, edited and changes made. The second story pencils have been finished, all scanned in and page 1 is coloured. Page 2 has begun also. So I'm hoping if I can keep up the pace I can have the second story coloured by next week/week after, lettered a few days after and bascially have the whole comic done by week 8....hopefully anyway.

My only problem is I'm crunched for time regarding the teaser trailer... we'll see how fast I can knock one up when the Graphic Novel is done.

In the meantime I have begun the internship project, page 1 is here until I can post a link to an internship blog (that only exists on pen and paper at this stage.).
Anyways, gotta run.

No comments: