Sunday, November 18, 2012

"Whatcha" talkin about, Willis? ;P Whatcha podcast interview and review of Soldier Legacy #5


itunes pic


http://whatchapodcast.podomatic.com/entry/2012-11-17T23_55_36-08_00

The kind folks at 'Whatcha podcast' tracked me down via twitter just before Brisbane Supanova last weekend. Their roaming reporter Mandy stopped by the table and put up with my stuttering and jibberish about 'The Soldier Legacy', and then Nath and the gents surprised me by chatting about the latest issue and giving it a review. Very kind of them indeed, and I appreciate the feedback and support.

A great overall podcast, thanks again for making me part of this episode. Listen to all the show folks, you'll hear the beginning of 'The Soldier Legacy' chat around the 55 min 30 sec mark.

No comments: